Current Career VacanciesAvailable Positions
- Administrative Assistant – New Zealand - Auckland Based
- Clinical Research Associates – CRA II/III - New Zealand Based
- Clinical Research Associates – CRA II/III/SCRA - Malaysia Based
- Clinical Research Associates – CRA III/SCRA - Victoria, Australia Based
- Clinical Research Associates – CTA - South Africa Based
- Clinical Operations Manager – New Zealand - Auckland Based
- Clinical Research Associates – CRA II, III and Senior - Thailand Based
- Clinical Research Associates – CRA II, III and Senior - Taiwan Based
- Clinical Research Associates – II, III and SCRA - Korea Based
Administrative Assistant, Clinical – New Zealand
This is a newly created role for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the Novotech Auckland Office and regional team members by maintaining the vital systems, tools and processes they need to perform their duties. This role encompasses a variety of activities, both regular and ad-hoc with a strong emphasis on ensuring the smooth running of the Auckland office. Some of the tasks include, but are not limited to, front office reception, handling mail and couriers, ordering supplies, data entry, minute taking, expenses, project administration, liaising with external contacts including building manager, site staff and clients, and organising social activities.
Who You Are
You’re a bright and enthusiastic administration professional, who takes pride in producing high quality work, enjoys being proactive and using initiative to add value, and you are confident in working autonomously on delegated tasks and projects. Ideally you will have at least three years’ experience in an administrative role, in a corporate or medical environment. Experience in the healthcare industry would be advantageous.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Intermediate to Advance level Word and Excel skills
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• A willingness to take ownership of assigned work and follow through to completion
• An ability to meet deadlines and manage time and work flow effectively
• A proactive and practical approach to work and a willingness to improve efficiencies
• An ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
With experts at every level of our business, Novotech employees are focused and productive. We work hard, relish the challenge of working to perfection, and take pride in meeting deadlines. But we also welcome rewards. That’s why Novotech offers competitive salaries, outstanding bonus potential, and a full range of benefits tailored to meet your lifestyle. Novotech places strong emphasis on a collaborative and collegiate work environment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference. Regular targeted internal and external training, as well as learning and knowledge sharing opportunities are an integral part of the development program for our staff.
If you would like to consolidate your scientific and clinical research knowledge, and join our growing and dynamic team, delivering quality service to our clients please forward your application via email to mailbox, and Attention: Human Resources Manager, Novotech.