Current Career VacanciesAvailable Positions
- Business Development Associate – Sydney Based
- Budget Specialist - Sydney Based
- Clinical Research Associate - III & SCRA - South Africa Based
- Learning and Development Manager - Sydney Based
- Study Feasibility Specialist - Australia
- Clinical Research Associates – CRA II/III/SCRA - Malaysia Based
- Clinical Research Associates – CRA III/SCRA - Victoria, Australia Based
- Clinical Operations Manager – New Zealand - Auckland Based
- Clinical Research Associates – CRA II, III and Senior - Thailand Based
- Clinical Research Associates – CRA II, III and Senior - Taiwan Based
- Clinical Research Associates – II, III and SCRA - Korea Based
Business Development Associate - Sydney
Due to internal growth, this is a newly created, entry-level role for an ambitious Business Development Associate keen to make a mark in a vibrant industry sector. You will be responsible for the development of proposals and budgets for international and local clients. As a key member of a small, dynamic department, you will support activities such as feasibility assessments, input into marketing activities and marketing research as appropriate. Based in Sydney, the selling function is focused not only on Australia and New Zealand, but other key Asia Pacific markets in which Novotech operates. The aim of the Associate role is to participate in all aspects of the business development cycle and gain the skills and experience necessary to manage a client portfolio with increasingly greater responsibilities along the way.
Who You Are
• You will be a driven self motivated individual who has a passion for achieving (sales) targets and going the extra mile to deliver exemplary customer service.
• You are comfortable with working on multiple priorities and to a deadline, can work effectively with cross-functional teams locally and overseas, and thrive on developing long term relationships with clients.
• You are a quick learner, who can comfortably grasp the fundamentals of clinical drug development from a service delivery perspective.
• You will have successfully completed tertiary qualifications in life sciences or a business discipline. Prior experience in the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, or CRO industries will be highly regarded.
• This role would suit someone who understands the clinical research environment very well – such as a CRA, Nurse or Study Coordinator looking for a change.
With experts at every level of our business, Novotech employees are focused and productive. We work hard, relish the challenge of working to perfection, and take pride in meeting deadlines. But we also welcome rewards. That’s why Novotech offers competitive salaries, outstanding bonus potential, and a full range of benefits tailored to meet your lifestyle. Novotech places strong emphasis on a collaborative and collegiate work environment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference. Regular targeted internal and external training, as well as learning and knowledge sharing opportunities are an integral part of the development program for our staff.
If you would like to consolidate your scientific and clinical research knowledge, and join our growing and dynamic team, delivering quality service to our clients please forward your application via email to mailbox, and Attention: Human Resources Manager, Novotech.